Kelly C. Comarda focuses in the area of personal injury defense, medical malpractice and complex commercial litigation.
In addition to being admitted to practice before all the U.S. District Courts in Oklahoma, Kelly is also admitted to practice before all the U.S. District Courts of Louisiana—as well as the U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
During his career, Kelly has represented hospitals, nursing homes, large and small businesses, oil and gas companies and individuals. With first and second chair trial experience in both State and Federal Court, Kelly knows how to properly evaluate each case and offer the best counsel to mitigate potential damage to the client.
In his free time, Kelly is an active coach in Edmond Youth Sports and the co-founder of the FTW Collective Group—which is dedicated to providing NIL opportunities to Tulane University student-athletes.
Awards & Recognition
SuperLawyers, Named as a Rising Star in Oklahoma in 2014-2018
Benchmark Litigation Under 40 Hot List 2018-2021
AV Preeminent® Rating, Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review
University of Arkansas College of Law, J.D., 2008
Tulane University, B.S.M., 2004
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit