Alex L. Hammack focuses in the areas of tax planning, estate planning, probate.
Alex is admitted to practice before all the U.S District Courts of Oklahoma, as well as the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Texas. In addition, Alex is a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association and the State Bar of Texas.
Alex provides effective counsel on estate and trust administration, business transactions, real estate transactions, and title examinations—and general business planning to his clients.
Awards & Recognition
AV Preeminent® Rating, Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review
Oklahoma Bar Association
State Bar of Texas
Washington University School of Law, L.L.M., Taxation, 2001
University of Tulsa College of Law, J.D., 1991, with honors
University of Oklahoma, B.B.A., 1986
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas