Amy L. Alden focuses her practice primarily in the areas of nursing home negligence and legal ethics matters.
Amy is admitted to practice before all the U.S. District Courts of Oklahoma, the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court. In addition to membership with the Oklahoma Bar Association, Oklahoma County Bar Association and Canadian County Bar Association, Amy is a member of the American Inns of Court. Amy is always recognized for her persistent and thorough hard work for each and every client.
Amy spends her free time with her family, gardening, and doing dog sports with her three Belgian Tervurens. Additionally, Amy is a member of St. Luke's Methodist Church in Oklahoma City.
Awards & Recognition
AV Preeminent® Rating, Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review
Ms. Alden represented cases for legal ethics matters including:
- In the Matter of the Reinstatement of Mark Anthony Clayborne
- State of Oklahoma ex rel. Okla. Bar Ass'n v. Shawnessy Murphy Black
- State of Oklahoma ex rel. Okla. Bar Ass'n v. John Douglas Dunivan
- State of Oklahoma ex rel. Okla. Bar Ass'n v. Bradley Alan Pistotnik
Canadian County Bar Association
Oklahoma Bar Association
Oklahoma County Bar Association
University of Oklahoma, J.D., 1996
Oklahoma State University, B.A., 1993
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Supreme Court